CONSOLIDATED SHIPPING LOGISTICS CENTER
A clear vision of establishing our own state-of-the-art facility in the Jebel Ali Free Zone became a reality in September 2002 with the commissioning of Consolidated Shipping Logistics Centre 1. Built within a sprawling area of 200,000sqft in the heart of the free zone, CSLC 1 today has become a landmark of success for the CSS Group.
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF CSLC 1
The facility has been designed and built keeping in mind the latest trend in the industry. Some of the features that makes us one of the leading service providers are:
- The Facilities / Strengths
- Total area of 200,000 sq.ft.
- 80,000 sq.ft. State-of-the art insured warehouse facility
- 4535 pallet positions
- 10,000 CBM capacity
- 12 custom built dock levelers that facilitate easy access to trailers, ensuring safe and efficient loading and unloading of cargo
- Health Safety Environment’ (HSE), with the latest fire protection systems
- Managed and operated by CSS staff and equipments
- 12,000-sqft modern administrative set-up
- All operations are monitored by CCTV
- Chemical warehouse facility to be added in 2011/2012