Website Consolidated Shipping Services L.L.C
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the Chairman. As an Executive Assistant, you will manage mostly business-related tasks such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly, you should have a detailed understanding of Shipping / Freight Forwarding business and have experience as an executive assistant in the past.
Executive Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, letters, and other documents.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks such as filing, retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare sales reports for review and presentation by boards of directors and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Making business travel arrangements for Chairman & Directors.
- Provide general administrative support.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Preferably from the Finance background.
- Must possess UAE driver’s license.
- Should be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com