Website Consolidated Shipping Services L.L.C
- Develop strong relationships with assigned clients, and overseas trade lane counterparts (if applicable) through timely communication and excellent customer service.
- Deliver custom solutions to client in order to simplify their logistics needs.
- Serve as the first point of contact between the client and internal operations and sales teams.
- Ensure escalated issues are managed through to resolution.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities with small and mid-size companies or assigned trade lane.
- Prepare and present proposals, quotes and recommend services based on customer needs.
- Create and maintain operational SOPs and conduct internal audit for assigned accounts, as needed.
- Support RFQ and RFI process.
- The ideal candidate is a team player, looks for solutions, is extrovert and possesses strong communication skills.
- It is preferable that he/she has a good understanding of the UAE export/import market, shipping industry and logistics processes.
- Should have more than 3 years working experience in Freight Forwarding or relevant industries.
- Should be able to join immediately.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org