Website Consolidated Shipping Services L.L.C
- Develop strong relationships with assigned clients, and overseas trade lane counterparts (if applicable) through timely communication and excellent customer service.
- Deliver custom solutions to client in order to simplify their logistics needs.
- Serve as the first point of contact between the client and internal operations and sales teams.
- Ensure escalated issues are managed through to resolution.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities with small and mid-size companies or assigned trade lane.
- To handle at least 80 – 100 job files / bookings per month.
- Prepare and present proposals, quotes and recommend services based on customer needs.
- Create and maintain operational SOPs and conduct internal audit for assigned accounts, as needed.
- Onboard/Implement new customers.
- Support RFQ and RFI process.