Website CSS Kingston Logistics FZC
Job Responsibilities are:
- Inquiry handling, putting all the initial details on the system.
- Developed and sustained relationships with potential and existing clients by coordinating and providing effective administrative support.
- Handling Fins (Operating System) – Update all relevant details of Customer and Shipment.
- Creating quote for local, International and storage jobs.
- Follow up with the domestic Customers on Quotations.
- Preparing import and export documentation.
- Actively supported company sales team – Coordinated sales details, pre-sale material and after-sale deliveries. Handles contacts.
- Responsible for timely, accurate quotations and various pro-forma invoices to customers, processing inquires through email, phone and fax.
- Complete each and every procedure of Insurance before and after delivery (If requires).
- Communicating with Agents for import and export business.
- Coordinating with internal departments to ensure smooth process.
- Analyzing enquires with Commercial Team, preparing graphical reports on the enquiry conversion, geographical locations, demographic age group and target client base.
- Liaising between sales and operations dept. for all sales/operational matters for jobs handled.
- To keep the customers informed of the status of shipment by written communication.
- To hand over original invoices to sales to submit to the clients and follow file for invoice submissions.
- Follow and arrange to collect receivables from customers.
- Maintain records of the Job correspondence in the file.
Apply if you are apt for this profile to email@example.com.