The CSS Group’s focus on expanding the 3PL vertical has not been just a flash in the pan idea; it has been a strategy in the offing for a while now. Today, the CSS Group offers our customers 10 different options or facilities across the UAE – covering temperature controlled, regular storage, standard racking & Open yard services.
A challenging market environment brings with it a need to reduce costs; an effective 3PL solution allows our customers to focus on their core business while working with us to assist in improving their bottom lines, through solutions. Off course our economy of scale achieved from the investments made in the 3PL vertical, allows for this to happen.
This logic applies during economic growth and economic contraction alike. During a period of growth – the requirement for efficient inventory management and equity management often drives increased reliance on 3PL providers for strategic solutions. Similarly during a phase of market contraction, the pressure to drive down logistics costs, conversely, increases reliance on 3PL providers to provide the same, but at the other end of the spectrum.
At CSS, we have committed ourselves to the growth we foresee in the Middle Marker Segment, comprising of SMEs – manufacturers and distributors alike. Traditionally it has been the small and medium segment that has been slow to utilize outsourced 3PL solutions; our intent is to customize solutions specifically for this segment. For this, infrastructure development is essential. Our Investments in state of the art technology to equip our facilities to handle all aspects of Micro Logistics is in place. While upgrades or new investments to boost our capacity are very much part of our business development dashboard.
CSS Group 3PL solutions & services are available at:
- Jebel Ali Free Zone– Separate and dedicated facilities for Covered and Open Yard storage
- Al Quoz – Racked Facility with dedicated personal effects & self-storage capabilities
- Nad Al Hammar- Temperature controlled & fully racked storage facility
- Dubai Airport Free Zone– Temperature Controlled & racked storage facility
- Dubai Airport Cargo Village– Semi racked storage facility
- SAIF Zone, Sharjah– Separate and dedicated facilities for covered (racked and non-racked) & Open Yard requirements
- Mussafah, Abudhabi– Warehouse Facility (Racked)
- Sohar – Mixed Use Warehouse Facility – DG cargo approved, Customs bonded facility within Sohar Free Zone.
- Bahrain – Mixed Use Warehouse Facility