CSS Hospitality & Hotel logistics
CSS Hospitality & Hotel Logistics recognizes the specialized and complex needs of the hospitality industry, offering an integrated approach with turn-key solutions. We understand the requirements of ever-changing project timelines, warehouse management coupled with planned installation processes and the need for maintaining high quality standards.
CSS Hospitality & Hotel Logistics are specialists in pre-opening logistics of Restaurants, Hotels and Resorts. We work closely with owners, operators and hospitality procurement companies while maintaining a flexible, innovative and dedicated approach to ensure projects are completed within the set budget, on time, and to your complete satisfaction. We have – to date – managed close to 2,000 keys.
Our assistance may be engaged at any phase, with support during pre-opening stages to providing post-opening logistics services.
Pre-opening hotels – for instance – requires an extensive amount of coordination with purchase orders between multiple vendors, ensuring efficient delivery and installation. CSS Hospitality & Hotel Logistics can coordinate the entire transportation process.
CSS Hospitality & Hotel Logistics also owns warehouse facilities, enabling safe storage of FF&E and OS&E.
We are a single-source, tailored solution provider for the hospitality industry.
- Hotel site logistical survey and operation planning
- Global Freight & Transportation Management
- Purchase Order Management, Transportation visibility, monitoring and reporting
- Customs Clearance & Site Delivery
- Temperature controlled warehousing
- FF&E & OS&E pre-Inspection services at the Central Warehouse
- FF&E full Installation services for Mock Ups, Hotel openings and refurbishing projects
- Post-opening OS& E inventory management & delivery
- Internet-based tracking and tracing
- Full Insurance
- Relocation services for Staff, Chefs, Executives
CSS Hospitality & Hotel Logistics’ Supply Chain Management facility links external partners such as suppliers, vendors and distributors. It also includes delivering superior customer service, financially viable values through synchronized management, and the flow of physical cargo and associated information from source to consumption.