Established in 2002, CSS Bahrain began as an NVOCC and expanded into Air & Sea Freight, Land Transport & Projects. CSS Bahrain is a preferred partner, maintaining an excellent relationship with leading carriers, ensuring competitive rates and services to its valued clients.
CSS Bahrain offers turnkey project forwarding solutions to worldwide destinations, with hands-on management and highly experienced project professionals. CSS Bahrain understands the specific requirements of individual projects and customizes its services according to a client’s requirement.
A CFS facility within the Bahrain Logistics Zone located near the Khalifa Bin Salmaan Port has ensured successful handling of international ocean freight containers.
- Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC)
- Ocean Freight Management
- Air Freight Management
- Land Transportation Management
- Industrial Packing, Crating & Lashing
- Multi-model Operations
- Container Freight Station (CFS)
- Yacht & Marine Logistics
- Projects, Oil & Energy
- Personal effects & Relocations
- Exhibition & Event Logistics
- Supply Chain Management
- Automobile Logistics
- CSS Hospitality & Hotel logistics